Tuesday, December 6, 2011

6 Dec 11 - Doctor today.

Stats:  WT:  149.0  Blood Pressure114/55 pulse of 90.

The morning shitz was OK as far as I'm concerned.  Took place at 0745 hours and was exceptionally thick.  Thick pudding that built upward instead of flattening out.  Anyway no complaints.

Regarding yesterdays post... I am still in pain although Aleve is taking the edge off.  Concerned what the Primary Care Physician (PCP) is going to have me do.

Last 2 days have been filled with snow... which sucks. See the pics:



Even though we are to get more snow it is gradually melting away.


Had to go to the heart doc yesterday to get both sides of my neck scanned to see if the blockages (Build up) has gotten worse or if the blood flow is being really restricted.  Will know when I see the doc in the upcoming week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks