Wednesday, March 16, 2011

More about me

Originally from NE Ohio small town named Kinsman.  1900 people at the most?

Was a Federal Civil Servant working for the Air Force Research Laboratory at Kirtland AFB, NM as a Procurement Analyst until 7 jan 2011.  Prior to being here was stationed/worked at Anderson AFB in Guam, Vandenberg AFB in California, Bergstrom AFB in Texas, and a few other places (non-govt) in northeast Ohio.

Been an Air Reserve Technician teaching munitions to AF reservists.  Lord how I wish I was more mature in those days but a lot of times ammo troops just don't seem to have it all together until later in life. I guess we all have regrets in one form or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks