Sunday, March 27, 2011

GI Doc...

Been too lazy to post.  Went to GI doc on Friday.  Still the same bedside manner but no big deal.  Changed the type of probiotic I'm using.  He emphatically stated what I was using was worthless.  Good enough for me.

Told him that I have had 6 out of 9 days in where I have went to the bathroom 5 times or less during the day, he seemed to like that.  All due to the change of narcotic (codeine Sulfate) and Lomotril.  Picked up an iron supplement at Pharmica  (Culturelle)on his suggestion, hopefully it will digest and be absorbed much quicker into my system.

He will now see me in two months.  Which is OK.  Since, once again, it will be another year and a half before I approach some resemblance of normality.

Ended up going to the mall and bought 2 new shirts and a pair of Levis.  Funny but a 32" waist is now my size, instead of 36-38" prior to the operations.  In reality I think a small would be OK for the shirts but the wife said the medium looked good.

Then ended the day up by going to  Subway and having a soda and some kind of cold cut sandwhich, which by the way was heavenly.  Had olives on my side of the 12 incher and sure enough 3.5 hours later they went right though me.  Still did not detract form being able to somewhat normal for a while.

Enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks