Thursday, March 31, 2011

Good/bad day? - 31 Mar 11

Yesterday was an unusual day for me.  Finally was able to attend my own gong away/retirement luncheon.  Held at Kelly's Bar in Nob Hill I was surprised at the amount of folks that showed up.  Practically the whole directorate.  Without any sarcasm it was heartwarming.

But then, my wife has me drive her to my coumadin appointment.  I passed the driving test and am now allowed to drive a vehicle once again.  We will leave it there.


Coumadin was at 3.1 so doc decided not to change anything and see what it will be in 2 weeks. Small victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks