Monday, November 5, 2012

The Day before Voting and my wedding ring

Appropriate for the day before voting.

Barney Google And Snuffy Smith Cartoon for Nov/05/2012

I decided, while laying awake at 2:30 AM, that I would change the title of my (feeble attempt at a) blog.  Which I think more accurately reflects on what and how I think/feel about life in the end stages of my life.

And one small additional picture of my wedding ring.  After twos year my weight seems to have stabilized enough we decided to have my ring refitted/re-sized.
Here it is almost two ring sizes smaller.

Not really a biggee to anyone else but it is to me.  Feels good once again to be on my finder.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks