Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Monthly stats for July 2012

Graphical representation ... sigh.

I have no idea on why the sudden increase in weight in the last 8 days.  I am not eating any more than normal/usual, with the exception of just one day where I went nuts and snacked all day long.  Then really screwed up by having a midnight snack.  Ended up going to the bathroom once an hour for 6 hours straight.  What was even odd about that is I showed no appreciable weight loss and even started to climb up in weight.  Go figure.


Stats for July 2012



I think maybe tomorrow I will add a few pictures from 2 years ago while in intensive care and one  when I received my first real meal in 3 weeks (I find it kinda funny the others not so).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks