Monday, July 9, 2012

Grand Kids vacation

Ain't it the truth?  Wish I had had this thought earlier in my life.  Mighta made my life a little easier.  Oh well can't change the past or at least I won't.


Well the last few days have been really pleasant.  Had a visit from my daughter, her husband, and their 2 children.  Gotta say, these grand kids are a joy to behold and to interact with.
   No, I really mean it.. and I'm not being the doting grandparent.  If they were snots I would say it but they are not.  Maybe they were told to be on their best behavior at grandma and grandpa's house but I doubt it...... there were plenty of opportunities for them to be "those" kind of kids.  On top of being well behaved they are pretty darned cute also.  Normal would not do it but here are a couple of pictures.
Marshmallow shooting for prizes

Making Cake pops with Grandma.

Also making Cake pops with grandma.



On one of the days while they were here we went to Explora.

Little bit about Explora.
       Explora: creating opportunities for inspirational discovery and the joy of     lifelong learning through interactive experiences in science, technology and art. 
Check them out ! ! !
info:
Visitor Information
LOCATION:1701 Mountain Road NW
Albuquerque, NM 87104

(505) 224-8300 explora@explora.us

Contact Us


HOURS:Mon-Sat: 10 am - 6 pm
Sun: 12 pm - 6 pm
Closed on Jan. 1, Jul. 4, the week after Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Dec. 25.
******************************************


Pretty flipping neat or at least I thought so.  A lot of parents were doing the science interaction with their children.  Was nice to see. 
************************************************************


Weight stats. Did not weigh myself on the 4th or the 5th.  Did not do my blood pressure either although I hate to think on how high it went during one interaction with my daughter.




Statistics


Weight Graph



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks