Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Found this to be funny.
 Andy Capp for 7/17/2012

***************************************************************

Will do more later regarding how my body is still reacting to loosing all the muscle mass.

'Tis later now.

Friday and Saturday was spent prepping to take down a Blue Spruce tree that died.  No rhyme or reason just up and died.  This picture was taken a day or two after we moved into the house and is the first tree you see.


Anyway, I dug out the Ryobi 6.5 Amp Reciprocating Saw and cut all the dead branches off.  Looked like this while the grand kids were here and made a good dart board hanger as you can see below.  Incidentally created little dart monsters out of the grand kids.  Couldn't believe that they took to it so readily.


After the Grand kids left for home I decided to take the rest of the tree down.

  What I found out was that the Ryobi is a powerful little tool.  It ended up shaking me, yes literally shaking me, so bad that I physically hurt for 3 days afterwards.  I used the electric recip saw to take the rest of the tree down because I was able to handle it better.

I think so much of the pain was due to the facts that  (1) I have lost a great deal of muscle because of being sick and (2) being in church the next day and it was super cold in the auditorium.  I have actually went to bed on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday at 8 PM I was hurting so bad.  Today is so so and I am back to doing "things" around the house but at a more leisurely pace.  I sure beat my body. And to think I would not of even thought twice about doing this 2 years ago.

***************************************************************

Our future is at stake..Please join
Zombie Eradication and Survival Team
@
http://www.facebook.com/ZombieEradicationandSurvivalTeam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks