Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day weekend over

Here it is Tuesday, and after having a nice weekend, am back to feeling like crap.  Went to bed at 9 PM or so and woke up at 4:30 AM.  Tried to forced my self to go back to sleep but just laid in bed.  Stupid CPAP mask makes noise on the exhale and I can't ignore it.  Finally up at 5:45 but still tired.  Now laying on the couch with the doggie, decided to do this, and will go back to the couch when done here.

Talked with the wife about how I have been feeling and tried to figure out the why of it.  Could it be a chemical imbalance in my system?  It has been a week or better since I have run out of Codeine Sulphate and can't get the prescription filled because of the lack of drugs.  In other words no one has them in stock and it is going to take at least another week to get any in.

So am I in withdrawal? Maybe not so dumb a question but now am having diarrhea.  My internals hurt and moving around but I kinda figured that was gonna happen when I ran out of the codeine.


At least one thing is sure of, no matter how low I get I am not going to have a 137 page manifesto... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks