Thursday, May 29, 2014

B-12 shot

Went to the doc and received my monthly B-12 shot.  I hope the lack of B-12 is what has been causing me to be so melancholy, or despondent, or just plain screwed up.  Let's hope.

Still have not been able to fill the prescription for Codeine Sulphate.  Seems like no one has any in stock and I am beginning to pay the price for it.

Bought moulding for the thresholds for the bedrooms and the master bedrooms sliding glass doors.  Hope the contractor calls, he is supposed to start on the 3rd bedroom saturday morning.  Getting rid of the carpet and putting wood flooring down seemed like a good idea at the time but doing the computer room damn near killed me.  Twisted my insides pretty good (bad)  sick for a week or so.  Some stress related to the guy doing the work.  Did something not real bright but hope it works out.

  Initially we bought the flooring and I was going to install it.  Was not very hard but the twisting and getting up and down so much hurt my insides so we decided to have some one else do the two other rooms.  Came to find out that it is a racket by Home Depot and Lowes to just gouge the crap out of you.

  They charge X amount to put the flooring down, want the carpet removed?  pay more, want the tack strips removed, pay more. You get the idea.
  Ended up talking with the flooring section employee at Home Depot and he suggested I talk to someone at the contractor desk.  So I did and she (the boss of that area) gave me the name of a guy to call.  His name was Nelson.  I called him, he came to the house, looked at everything, left and called me the next day with a quote which I agreed to.  We talked for a while on the phone, phone got staticky at one point so not sure of words but he did say we would talk again and he would start Saturday morning. 

Yeah, none of the smart questions were asked.  One really good thing was that he would take payment when the job was finished.  No upfront $.
   We will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks