Wednesday, June 26, 2013

DOMA and DoD am ashamed



    I so don't care what you might think of me at this moment.........

    I guess that I should be happy that I am close to the end of my life.  I have seen the United States change so dramatically since I turned 18 it is hard to believe. Although there have been a lot of changes for the good some are just flat out disgusting.  I wonder if this is how my grand parents felt when they saw the world changing in front of them.

    I truly believe in "live and let live" but I despise having "things" jammed down my throat.  With gay marriage, transgenderism, pedophilia, to name just  a few, being celebrated everywhere, it is probably good that the old guard is slowly fading away.  

  When the media deliberately blows up a story beyond all proportion (Paula Dean) and hides the story of using the word "retard" because of whatever reason - Bill Maher Calls Sarah Palin’s Special Needs Child “Retarded”
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/06/19080-19080/


    When legalized murder becomes the law - Texas abortion bill falls after  a jeering challenge (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ABORTION_RESTRICTIONS_TEXAS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-06-26-06-42-21)

    To call it a marriage when 2 gays want to live together makes my marriage of almost 40 years a mockery.

     I also never thought I would ever see this type of headline which makes me ashamed that I spent almost 35 years working for DoD. Pentagon celebrates gay troops


Where illegal, criminals, from another country have more rights than I do so say the brown nazi's - LuLAC,  LILAC,  ZUZAC or whatever the hell their name is

I was going to add a ton of other changes but why make the day any more crappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks