Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday

As probably 95% of the world knows it, today is considered "Good Friday".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Friday

In honor of that I am going to confess something...something not so big but just the same here goes.

I love my Kindle. It was bought soon after I came out of the hospital and it did not take long for me begin my love affair with it.  Based on that, the use of the Kindle, I became a member of  ""BookBub"".   See  www.bookbub.com/

I can't stop myself from getting free books, I just can't and now have over 125 books waiting to be read.

Don't go there, never ever go to bookbub never - I repeat - never ever ....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks