Thursday, April 16, 2015

September 2014 weight stats



My bowel movements have drastically changed since I have had all my teeth pulled out.  I started to eat (kinda/sorta) protein shakes using the  GNC Pro Performance® Mass XXX™ - Vanilla Milkshake protein mix.  Damn, this stuff is good.  I never would have EVER EVER EVER thought I would say something like that.


Simple shake consisting of 2 Banana's, teaspoon of peanut butter, 2-3 scoops of GNC, 1 cup whole milk, and whatever type of frozen berries we have on hand (although the cherries are best!), plus cup of ice  or 10 ice cubes.  Oh but they taste so good.........



Anyway, I am having a NORMAL (Oprah/Dr Oz) movement in the AM and who woulda thunk that.


Maybe one an hour later or so and then I am just like normal people.  Been like this for a month or so and you can see it is reflected in my weight stats.




Graphed out:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks