Tuesday, April 21, 2015

2nd post today - This one about birthdays

My birthday is coming up on the 24th.  I need nothing and I want nothing.  Gonna have a quiet day - which, by the way, would be a normal day anyway.
Maybe play a little HALO - - smile

BUT I am going to sound mean spirited now.

My daughter's birthday is the 23rd.  Cool.... But so is my real brothers.  I have no wish to say happy b'day to him at all.  It has been 4 years 8 months since I came out of the hospital after having the heart attack and my intestines removed.

In all that time he has never asked me once how I was doing, NOT ONE FUCKING TIME.  I get it, I have nothing he needs and since our sister has died, nothing even close to something resembling a relationship.  In the beginning I called him twice to just talk but nothing out of him since.  I understand he lives in Ohio - I mean that is so far away and all but c'mon not even a Facebook message or a text, or a tweet.  Jesus have mercy on me.

I'm sorry I just can't be a good enough christian to let it slide.

Oh well.  So much for being a nice guy.............

I get it also that the above sounds clipped when you read it but I just don't feel like making it smoother..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks