Thursday, April 11, 2013

Another weight high day....

   Weighed in this AM the same as yesterday.  157.2 and that was prior to going to the bathroom.  AND when I finally did go .... Well I'll get to that in a minute.

    When I came home yesterday afternoon, which was around 1 PM or so, I decided to eat.  Didn't eat that much just some meatloaf and beans but my body seemed like it went in some kind of defensive or attack mode.  I ended up going to the bathroom (diarrhea) so many times I started to hurt and which leads me into this mornings movement ( I know . . so gross - but hey I got short bowel)

   It ended up being a normal movement and fit the Oprah recognition of a good movement (http://www.oprah.com/own-ask-oprahs-all-stars/Medical-Questions-Ask-Oprahs-All-Stars/2... You know the "S" type of movement.  AND it was about 12" long ! ! ! ! 

   There just is no logical explanation for this...


As for the running around yesterday, got gas for the CX-7, went to Walmart to get milk and a few other items then came home.  I have spent a few bucks in the last couple of days.  Wonder why I feel a little bit guilty?  I would feel really guilty if I had bought an X Box system which I almost did.  I know that would have been selfish but I should have bought one several years ago.
   So in a couple of days running around I spent the following:

$195.00 at Sams Club
$ 6.00 at Bed Bath & Beyond
$54.50 for gas
$72.00 at Walmart


You gotta read about this rocket scientist.
http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico/albuquerque/Suspected-Breaking-Bad-thief-accused-in-another-theft/-/9153728/19705810/-/m5jvl9/-/index.html

And on one of the support group sites I ran across this ... sounded good so I copied it .

..... He (the doctor) told me that he was going to give me the best advice that he had ever given me. "Enjoy life. Embrace it. I have TPN patients who think they're going to die, and they just give up. Don't give up. Live. I want you to take a trip, go out and do things that you want to do. Enjoy every day to its fullest, so that when the end finally does come, you are able to say, 'Good, I'm ready for a rest. I've done my bucket list, and it's time for a nap.' Don't have any regrets."

One smart doctor?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks