Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Errata ?

Today is our 37th wedding anniversary.  Who woulda thunk it!  Probably do nothing as usual/normal.  Probably go to 5 Guy's Burger joint his weekend.

Rained like crazy yesterday and most of last night.  Made for a chilly morning.  The valley below us was filled with fog for about 20 minutes and then it disappeared as quickly as it showed up.  Wished I could of caught it with the camera but didn't think quick enough.... Oh well was truly an unusual sight.

After the echo gram yesterday and before I picked up the dog from the groomers I treated my self to 2 Krispy Kreme doughnuts and coffee.


Had a echo sonogram performed yesterday and the only portion I cared about was the ejection fraction (EF).  The EF in October, while in the emergency room, was down to 15% so today it is a little over 40 %.  Gotta luv medications that work and a lotta luck ! ! !

Daughter sent a picture of our granddaughter which I thought was cute.
 Not sure on how she got that effect - probably with the camera's built in software - not sure -  but I think it is cool.

Maybe add stuff later.  I just happy I did this 2 days in a row ! !  ! ! ! ! ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks