Thursday, October 6, 2011

6 Oct 2011 - - #2

     Coumadin appointment today at 4 PM.  Wonder what it will be.  Did a little work in the garage.  Mainly trashing stuff.  As I told my wife, basically I'm erasing who I am while I'm still alive with everything that I throw away or run through the shredder.  It hurts.
      Like today I got rid of the face page of the first contract I signed as a Contracting Officer for the Air Force.

************************************************************

     Just finished watching Wolf Moon, also known as Dark Moon Rising. 2009 - http://www.darkmoonrisingmovie.com/
 - Small-town girl meets mysterious drifter boy, they fall in love. Only in this case, the boy brings with him a family curse and unimaginable horror that rains hell upon the small town.

Hey this was a good little werewolf picture  was really surprised by that.  It also had a killer 1968 AMX in it...neat.  NetFlix gave it 2 out of 5 stars .. sheesh I give it an easy 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks