Monday, April 11, 2011

Been a week

Been a week or so since last posting but last week had a a pretty nice day.  Took the dog to the groomer and once I picked him up decided to (just for the heck of it) take him to a doggy park several miles from the house.  I don't know if it was more fun for him or myself but he was kinda afraid of some of the smaller larger dogs.  Probably need to take him more than once n a while for the socialization aspects of it.  Besides a bottle of water I took the Kindle also but never did get a chance to start reading.  Met a lady with 2 standard schnauzers an boy were they full of pep and zest.  Supposedly there is another dog park in Rio Rancho but have not checked it out.  Tomorrow I have to get blood drawn again but am not going to do it at the cancer center.  Ran it thorough the blood docs nurse, after telling her I would never get my blood drawn at her facility ever again, so she ensured I am in the system and can get it drawn in the Pres facility in Rio rancho.

Felt like an adult saturday night.  Had friends over for dinner and ended up a nice evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks