Tuesday, April 5, 2011

5 April

Yesterday had an echo done on heart.  Today to get the results.  Small bit of info.  On the first part of October last year my  ejection fraction was at 35% but on the latter part of October last year, after being in the emergency room for low electrolytes, my ejection fraction sank to 20%.  Hopefully today the heart doc will say it is a little higher.  The higher it gets the better chance they will work on the unblocking the femoral  caused but the last operation for the short bowel.
Also had blood drawn today and damned if I did not get the same butcher as before and darned if she did not whack me again.  It will be the last time I get my blood drawn at the cancer center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks