Saturday, June 7, 2014

Flooring all done - 7 June 14

Well, the person we hired to do the flooring has finished.  My insides still hurt and now have bloody stools.  Dang it.

B-12 shot kicked in and have way more energy and am finally doing all those chores I just couldn't get myself to do before.  Feels good to not be so emotionally drained and fatigued.  Need to really watch out for the warning signs.

Went to run the weed whacker and found a fairly significent wet spot in the side (west) yard.  Dug down and found a 1 inch Schedule 40 PVC pipe (feeds the sprinkler system) had a crack in it.  Able to shut water off to the house, run to Home Depot, grab a slip joint and fix it.  Ahhhhh, so nice to have the energy.


PS:  Even though it almost killed me to put down the flooring in the computer room I believe I did just as good a job as the pro.  Actually better when it came to the smaller details.  Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks