Thursday, September 26, 2013

End of September and the chill is setting in.



  I can't believe the last thing I wrote was around the first of the month and that was weight statistics.

  I am tending to totally forget about this place and just blithely go on about my business doing basically nothing.  

  I finally joined  the "tweeter" band wagon.  I guess I really do like my new phone.  Hell, who would have thought I would become part of the I-Phone generation..... 2 funny.

  We also picked up an I-Pad 2.  Sort of funny.. here we are, both of us in our 60's, and the wife is sitting there doing pintrest of the Ipad and me tweeting on the Iphone while watching tv at night. Damn politicians any way plus those friggin housewives... damn Andy any way.  Hell, teenagers got nothing on us ! ! ! !

Ran across a funny article via Drudge.


Woman enters half-marathon, ends up winning full marathon by mistake

Last Sunday, Meredith Fitzmaurice had planned to run the half-marathon at the Run for Heroes in Amherstburg, Ontario. She hoped to do it as a test run. Then she was going to try to achieve a Boston Marathon qualifying time at a race in Detroit next month.

But on Sunday, she missed a turn for the half-marathon route, and ran the full marathon. And won. By accident.

Article here:

Take the time and read the comments.  Minimalist haters for a change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks