Friday, July 26, 2013

MRFF is an hate organization - just check beneath the surface



 Since I just have a tendency to just put junk here I thought about just discontinuing this page.  BUT when I read this story this morning I thought I was going to throw up.  It really made me that sick. 

 In my opinion, I thought the members of the KKK were folks that had no problem spreading their hate filled program but they don't even compare to this hate filled organization, Military Religious Freedom Foundation.  I'm surprised the Southern Poverty Law Center does not list them.  

Absolutely disgusting.  Just check what they are trying to do to an Air Force Chaplain.  Makes me sick to my stomach.

Check this out:

Military Censors Christian Chaplain, Atheists Call for Punishment

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/07/24/Military-Censors-Christian-Chaplain-Atheists-Call-for-Punishment



MRFF stands for the Military Religious Freedom Foundation -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks