Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rambling

It is amazing that I don't write more often considering how sick I am some days and the fact that I'm a BS'r.  Have a coumadin appointment today - 2 weeks ago I was at 2.2 which is considered good.  Bowel movements, since taking the codeine sulphate, have mostly normalized which in turn has caused my blood thinner to stabilize.  Normalized means I'm not going to the bathroom every 60 minutes and is now stretched out to every 3 or 4 hours.  Hopefully it will keep getting better over time and soon I will be able to ride my beloved Heritage Springer once again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks